>

Saturday, May 14, 2022

Grown .....


Made a tag for a swap over on UK Stampers Forum ....

The base is re-cycled food packaging and it is covered in a Gelli print made with acrylic paints and stencils. I have then used a numbers stamp (Aall & Create) along with coffee Archival ink to add some background detail. I have also added some white and black accents and lines with white and black Posca pens.

The die-cut flowers (Tim Holtz) were added onto the tag and it was edged with white Gesso.

I then added a shrink plastic butterfly and the words were stamped and added as shown. I finished the tag with a lime green gros-grain ribbon .....

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Another stunner Sid - love the touch of green against the blue and purple
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...