>

Friday, February 05, 2021

Shabby ......


Made a decorated tag for a monthly swap over on UK Stampers Forum .....

I started with a tag blank and covered this with some printed paper which I stamped with a leaf stamp with Versamark in and heat embossed this with green pearl embossing powder. I crinkled the tag and added some smooshed of picket fence distress stain which added a chalky finish .....

Next I took some old bookpaper and used the tattered florals die from Tim Holts and cut some flowers & leaves. These were then sprayed with coloured Mica sprays and allowed to dry. I then stamped with a check stamp and sepia Archival Ink. I then assembled the flowers in loose layers.

The tag was edged with green chalk ink and an eyelet added with the crop-a-dile. I then added the flowers & leaves allowing them to be loose around the edges and centred with a green sparkly cabochon.

I then stamped the sentiment coloured with bundled sage Distress ink and applied as shown. I threaded some natural jute string through the eyelet to finish the tag.

Really enjoyed using the die after a long time in a draw ......

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous dimensional tag Sid - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...