>

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Hold ......

 


This Artist Trading Coin design just evolved as I made it ... rather 'Odd' I know ....

The background is a Gelli print with stamps in yellow and red. I have then applied some printed clear adhesive tape in a triangle around the Coin. I added a backing of some more re-cycled packaging.

A small die-cut circle, coloured with Brushos was applied in the centre and 3 'points' added with a black Posca pen.

A strip of red faceted gems were added and more Posac pen added centrally to the gems. The coin was also edged with more Posca to finish .....

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...