>

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Cuppa ......


We all love a cuppa ... don't we ?

Made this card on a white A6 card base ....... I stamped the cups (Crafty Individuals CI - 547) twice in Versafine black in and heat embossed both the images with fine detail clear embossing powder.

The first was trimmed out as the base. I then fussy cut the three tea-cups from the other image, handles cut out with a scalpel.

These were then watercoloured with Distress Ink washed in Victorian Velvet, Shabby Shutters, Broken China & Dusty Concord. One of the handles was coloured gold with a metallic pen. I left the tea-bag tag uncoloured on purpose. Once dry I applied Glossy Accents on each of the cups.

I then coloured a surround for the background and sentiment with the same colours. I then applied the plain image on the surround and applied the cups on foam pads. The background and surround were applied to the card base along with the sentiment which was stamped in more Versafine black ink and backed with the same coloured frame on foam pads.....

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Sid - and great paper behind the image - a perfect choice
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...