>

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Square .....


Made a mail-art postcard for a swap over on UK Stampers Forum .....

I have used a piece of re-cycled packaging as a base and a piece of white card as the background. I used Distress inks and brayered the background adding a waterspray to spread. Once dry I added some squares through a stencil which were edged with Inktense pencil and activated with a waterbrush. I then stamped inside the squares with  a fossil stamp in sepia Archival and a leaf stamp in green Archival adding a little white Posca highlight..

I then added some watercolour pad spine waste with copper heat embossing as shown along with a few stencilled lines in red and brown.

The sentiment was added and edged with black Micron pen along two edges. I then finished by edging the card with brown Versamagic chalk ink. Thiswas treateed with a matt acrylic sealer as it will travel through the post 'naked' ......

I have also entered this into the Country View Crafts Challenge whose subject is 'Squares' ....

Sid xx

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Fab take on our challenge theme, I love the background and the copper embossing! Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of squares on your BG to add depth. Love that you've recycled too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely postcard Sid ! Thank you for your contribution to our January 'Squares' challenge! Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project with great colours!!! Thank you for joining the January challenge of the Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...