>

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Childhood .....


A decorated tag made for a swap on UK Stampers Forum ......

I made a background with the Gelli plate using Copic alcohol markers in green and pink. I then stamped this with floral and leaf images in Distress Oxide ink. I used a fine black micron pen to highlight some of the stamped images in black. I applied 4 pink pearl cabochons.

The girl is a 'Paper Doll' from Tim Holtz. The sentiment was stamped and applied as shown. I applied a pink eyelet with the crop-a-dile and threaded through with lemon and pink fine velvet ribbon to finish the tag.

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a sweetie Sid - a fabulous tag
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vintage images are the best. Great tag.

    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...