>

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Z - Fold ........


A Z-Fold Christmas card made for a Challenge on UK Stampers Forum ....... there are some fab prizes and it's free to enter .......

I made the card-base from a piece of green 12 x 12 inch cardstock which was cut in half. I then measured 2.5 inches up from the bottom of the 6 inch side of the card and made a mark with a pencil.. I then trimmed from the top left corner down to the mark and trimmed a triangle of the card. I then scored along the 12 inches side at 4 inch intervals folding the scored triangle into the card shape.

Next I used a Martha Stewart snowflake die and die-cut along the top of the card, adding dots of crystal Stickles at the centre of each snowflake.

I then cut three pieces from Stampin' Up 6 x 6 inch papers and flocked vellum, edged with green Versamagic chalk ink, and applied on the front of each panel. I added red Stickles to the centres of the flocked poinsettia vellum. 

I stamped some holly leaves and berries in green and red Memento inks and trimmed out, applying Glossy Accents to the berries. I also stamped the sentiment on white card with Versamark ink and heat embossed this with red/gold mica embossing powder and trimmed this out. Three small clear gems were added, two on the front panel and one on the sentiment.

I then added the holly & berries and the sentiment as shown. The card will fit an A6 (6 x 4 inch) envelope ......

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sid, that is a lovely card, thanks for the precise instructions, very helpful.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...