>

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Shrooms .......

 


Have a very Happy New Years Eve Everybody ......

Made a postcard for a swap over on UK Stampers Forum ...... this is the last swap of 2020 ....

I used a piece of re-cycled card packaging as the base and used a resist technique and stencil to make this. I then stamped the main image (AAll & Create) in Archival sepia ink. I then watercoloured the two fungi. I also stamped the 'Toadstool' word on kraft card in Versafine black ink and trimmed this out.

I then added some stamping in various colours of Distress Oxide ink, penwork with gold and Posca pens, Washi tape. Some circles have been added through a stencil, edged with Inktense pencil and shaded with a waterbrush.

I then added the 'Paper Doll' vintage image, the 'Toadstool' word and sepia Glossy Accents. The card was edged with pink Versamagic chalk ink.

I then sprayed the card with matt acrylic sealer as it will travel 'naked' through the post to its recipient.....

Sid xx


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous post card Sid - you could enter the Archi-scraps challenge, which is mushrooms.
    Happy New Year
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...