>

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Cheers .....


Getting nearer to Christmas so made an ATC, using some papers and die-cuts very kindly given to me as a little Christmas gift .......

I used a piece of brown corrugated card which I distressed by removing one of the outer layers. I then applied some white gesso with a wet wipe and then added a little Stickles glitter glue rubbed out over the surface to provide a little shine. Next I applied some white chunky embossing powder and heat set with the heat gun.

I chose a pink reindeer on some paper and trimmed to fit, edged with pink Versamagic chalk ink. I then tied around in a bow some glittery thread as shown.

The glitter snowflake and interference blue swirl were added at the top and the die-cut 'Cheers' was cut from black card and applied as shown. The ATC was finished by edging with brown Versamagic chalk ink ......

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...