>

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Merry ......


I had this maroon deep box that had been used as food packaging.... to good to waste so I used it to make a Christmas decorative box ....

It measure 6 x 9 x 2 inches. I used a piece of Gelli print I had made with acrylic paints in blue and pink as the base.

This was decorated with some die-cut garlands in silver glitter and Kraft card. The Kraft layer was adhered to the base and the silver glitter layer on foam pads to raise it. I then added some gold glitter stars. I then added some 'snow' on the background which was chunky embossing powder and melted it from behind with a heat gun. Three metal enamelled bows were added to the garlands with hot melt glue.

Next I die-cut two deer in more Kraft card and the antlers in gold glitter card. I added black to their eyes and red to their noses. They were applied in the centre of the garlands as shown.

The words were die-cut from black card and stuck in place. The background was then attached to the inside of the box. the frame was edged in gold glitter Washi tape and a number of glitter stars and sequins added to finish the box ......

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...