I'm Alice mad at the moment I think !!
Here is a card I made as an entry for The Altered Alice challenge blog which has a theme of 'Stripes' this month. The stripes in my piece are used as a background which I made using double sided adhesive applied onto a square piece of card and dusted over with metallic mica powders in bronze, copper and two types of gold. Each stripe is individually applied and coated until the whole square is completed.
I then used chess piece rubber stamps from a plate by Chocolate Baroque to stamp a base onto the stripey card with black Archival ink.
More chess pieces were stamped and trimmed and Alice herself stamped and coloured with alcohol ink pens. These were trimmed out and mounted on foam pads for depth.
The text stamp was stamped directly onto the base card also. The whole thing was mounted onto a mat of gold mirri board and then onto a background made by passing a square of Coredinations 'black magic' through the Sizzix machine using an embossing folder and this was sanded back to reveal the orange core.
Sid xxPin It