>

Saturday, March 18, 2023

LIM Challenge #479

It's great to be back after a short but welcome break with the first of this years LIM Challenges ..... this time it's a 'One Layer' Challenge, where you are invited to make a Clean And Simple card .....


You are invited to join in and make a card (following the rules, of course).

Here is my Design Team card:

I started the card by making a 4 x 4 inch white card blank......

This was then stamped with the birds and sentiment in Memento black ink directly to the card front.

I then coloured the birds with Copic alcohol markers and 'grounded' them with a fine black Micron pen to finish the card .....

Hopefully this will inspire you to join in !

If you want further inspiration, why not have a look at my fellow Design Team cards ? Click HERE to have a look ....

Sid xx

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic card,I love those cute birdies and they are so beautifully coloured.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These birds would bring a smile to everyone! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful use of the bird images Sid, and a stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card for the occasion Sid. I love the bright, happy, fun bird images. So eye-catching. Have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card certainly brought a smile to my face Sid

    ReplyDelete
  6. The above anonymous comment is from me Sid, sorry

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a sweet card, ts great.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...