>

Friday, March 17, 2023

CAS on Friday #253 .....

Time for another Challenge over at 'CAS on Friday' ....



This time you are challenged to make a card featuring 'TAGS' ..... following the rules, of course ....

This is my Design Team make for the Challenge:


I started with a 6 x 6 inch white card blank. I then cut a matt to 5 3/4 inches from brown Kraft card and attached to the card front to leave a fine white border.

I then die-cut a star swirl from white card and applied (along with some extra stars) to the card.

The Tag was stamped in Versafine black ink onto white card and trimmed out before matting onto more brown Kraft card. I then added an eyelet with the crop-a-dile and tied through with some jute string.

The sentiment was stamped in Archival sepia ink on white card and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. It was matted on brown Kraft to outline before adding to the tag.

Finally the tag was applied over the starry swirl on foam pads ......

Hoping that you will be inspired and join in with us to make a Clean & Simple card for the Challenge and for extra inspiration click HERE to see what my fellow Design Team members have made ......

Sid xx




Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Love this Sid - the colours work so well together, and that tag really is the centre piece!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CAS card with a wonderful tag element. Love this, Sid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this amazing card Sid! Such a clever use of the diecut stars and tag!! It makes for a wonderfully eye-catching creation. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your rocket shaped tag shooting through the stars. What a great design x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the die and the kraft paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a wonderful card! (I know that I posted the wrong card on Linky but don't know how to delete it! I contacted the admin but got no response.)

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...