>

Sunday, March 05, 2023

Bunny ......


Made a little papercraft bunny construction gift box ......

I used a set of dies from Jaded Blossom to cut the box panels from printed heavyweight paper. The octagonal box comes in two parts which are put together to form the box which has an open top so you can but some chocolate etc. inside.

The face panel was die-cut from white card as were the eyes & pupils along with the nose and muzzle. I mounted them on the face panel on foam pads trapping some finely cut black card whiskers behind the nose. I also added some pink cheeks with chalk ink and my finger.

The ears were also die-cut and assembled before adding to the box behind the face panel. The bow was also die-cut and added as shown.

I added a die-cut handle to the box secured with brads to finish the cute box ......

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous bunny Sid, love the sweet pink cheeks and glorious design, oh especially those whiskers❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...