>

Saturday, November 26, 2022

Leaves .....


A set of three Artist Trading Cards made for a swap over on UK Stampers Forum .....

The bases were cut to 2.5 x 3.5 inches from re-cycled food packaging. I then chose some printed textured paper in a dark maroon leaf design. I then stamped the background skeleton leaves onto the paper in Versamark ink and heat embossed with green and mustard Adirondack embossing powder. This was trimmed to cover the bases.

I then die-cut some more leaves (Tim Holtz/Sizzix) from white card and applied these as shown, adding some Posca colours in selected areas.

The word was stamped in Versafine black on white card, trimmed and edged with yellow Posca pen before adding to the cards.

Final touch was to add a yellow edging to each card ......

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Stunning ATC cards Sid, I think I have this TH sizzix die cuts too.. very effective.. x

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...