>

Thursday, November 24, 2022

Lavender .....


Made this little fragrant lavender bag with lavender from Provence France .....

The bag is ATC size - 2.5 x 3.5 inches. I used a TH die to cut the bag from old bookpaper. This was coloured with milled lavender and old paper Distress inks applied with blending brushes before gluing together leaving the top flap open.

I then stamped the fern leaves (PaperArtsy) onto the bag in Dusty Concord Distress Ink. I die-cut some mini labels and stamped them with milled lavender Distress Ink (MamaMakes) and threaded through with jute string. I also tied a bow from some purple ribbon.

I then assembled the elements and applied with hot glue. Two heads of lavender, the ribbon, the labels (on foam pads) & a material covered button. The word Joy was stamped on some milled lavender coloured white card in Versafine black. Trimmed and applied as shown.

The bag was then filled with dried lavender flowers and the top sealed down to enclose. I have also edged the bag with Brilliance lavender ink to finish.

Nice shabby look and fragrant too ........

Sid xx

I then

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. your lavender bag looks awesome. I just got the TH pocket die cut and need to pull it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing Sid, and I am sure it smells as equally gorgeous as the project looks. I grow my own lavender, and this is an idea/inspiration for me - this year's crop is just starting to bloom.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Sid, absolutley stunning and I bet it smells divine.. xx

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...