>

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Holly ......

A Christmas card .....

The base is a white 5 x 5 inch cardblank .....

I cut two matts, one red and the other holly and layered these on the cardblank.  I then cut another smaller matt from white card, edged in red.

I then die-cut the trees from red glitter card and the reindeer in brown Kraft. I added antlers in champagne glitter card and a red nose with Nuvo drops. I also cut the ground from white card.

The elements were assembled as shown, some on foam pads to finish the card .....

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sid, love the gorgeousness added here. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all that 'snow', one certainly would need warm winter wishes, Sid. A cute card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...