>

Thursday, June 02, 2022

London ......


 A set of 6, 1 x 1 inch square Inchies made for a swap in UK Stampers Forum ......

The based were punched from re-cycled food packaging. I then coloured some white card with red and blue mica dabbers. Once dry I punched out 6 squares from this. I then stamped with a small postmark stamp with Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

I punched 6 pieces from this and applied to the bases. The Inchies were then edged with blue Posca marker to finish .....

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Great use of the prompt for these inchies Sid - they are really dramatic
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...