>

Sunday, June 05, 2022

Heritage.....


A set of Twinchies ( 2 x 2 inch decorated squares) made for a swap in UK Stampers Forum in the theme of 'Crowns' ....

I cut the bases from re-cycled food packaging. I then made a Gelli Print background using stencils and acrylic paints. This was also cut to make 4 2 x 2 inch squares.

I then stamped the background with a crown in Versamark ink and heat embossed this with gold embossing powder. Four small gems in gold and red were added with glossy accents to the points of each crown. These were then attached to the bases.

I then chose a word stamp and stamped this as shown in Archival black ink under the crown. I added some torn purple spotty Washi tape strips and edged with purple Versamagic Chalk ink to finish.....

Reflecting our Queens Platinum Jubilee this weekend .....

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Stunning twinchies Sid - and I love that you included a nod to the Platinum jubilee this weekend :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...