>

Monday, June 21, 2021

Mad .......


There is a Challenge over on UK Stampers Forum to celebrate 'Alice Day' which is a celebration of all things 'Alice In Wonderland' by Lewis Carroll. It's on 3rd July this year ......

I made this card as my entry, I cut 4 matts from black, red and white card. I stamped the teapot and cup & saucer a few times and trimmed out applying around the edge of the red matt.

I stamped the Mad Hatter in Versafine black ink and trimmed him out, colouring with watercolour brushpens and applying on the white matt on foam pads.

The word was also stamped in Versafine black, matted on black and also applied to the white matt.

The layers were assembled with the central image also applied on foam pads. The whole was then added to a white card blank to finish .....

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...