>

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Stripes .....


Made a cute & fun Clean & Simple Card ....

I used an A6 white card blank as the base .... I then die-cut some white card as shown with a wavy stitched edge die and applied to the card on foam pads. I added some tufts of grass with a green Posca pen. 

The Zebra and sentiment (My Favourite Things) were stamped on white card in black Versafine ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The Zebra was trimmed out and minimally coloured with Poscas. He was added on foam pads and 'grounded' with Inktense charcoal grey pencil and a water brush.

Two butterflies were stamped direct to the card base and again coloured with a pink Posca pen. The words were edged with black and applied on foam pads to finish .....

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...