>

Friday, April 16, 2021

King......


Here is a card made with a striking animal stamp from Crafty Individuals ....

I started by die-cutting a square frame from some of the Crafty Individuals 'Wonderfully Weathered' printed paper and attached this to a piece of white card to the same size. 

I then stamped the lion image twice on white card .... first with Versafine black ink, which I heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The second image was stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with metallic gold embossing powder. I trimmed out the lions face from the black embossed card and fussy cut the whole image from the gold embossed image.

I then coloured both face and mane with watercolours made from Distress Inks and a waterbrush. I used mainly orange and yellow on the mane and antique linen and orange on the face with some blue on the eyes along with a white dot with a Posca marker.

I stamped the KING in black Versafine on white card and trimmed out before edging in black.

The card was assembled with each layer on foam pads to finish ......

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...