>

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Provence ....


Wanted to make something using the typical colours of Provence in France ......

I used a tag base and applied mustard Impress dye ink with a blending tool. I then stamped this with Broken China Distress Oxide using an AAll & Create stamp. I then stamped again on white card with more of the same ink and trimmed out the three crosses which were edged with black ink. I also stamped some star circles in blue and yellow Versafine Clair inks.

I then die-cut two sets of bubbles , one in yellow and one in blues. These were then applied to the tag. Some were filled in with Posca pen. I then stamped the sentiment in blue Versafine Clair and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. edging with Posca pen. I then applied three gold star sequins.

The three crosses were the applied on foam pads over the base image and some turquoise satin ribbon tied through the hole in the tag to finish .....

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...