>

Friday, November 06, 2020

Tree .....


Another clean and simple Christmas card ... for sale in my Etsy Shop ......

Made on a square white card blank. I cut a slightly smaller piece of white card, coloured with green watercolours and a waterbrush.

The tree was die-cut and applied over the watercolours on foam pads so the colour shows through the cut out. I then added a number of small clear gems and finished the front with a stamped sentiment in London Fog Memento ink. The layer was then added to the base on more foam pads to finish.....

Sid xx

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Simple but elegant design for this sweet card Sid
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS design great colour Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you let me know what die cut you used for the tree please or is there a list somewhere which I have missed seeing thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Above comment was made by me Lorraine Eve Hemming, not meant to be anonymous technology beats me once again!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...