>

Saturday, November 21, 2020


Made a card using AAll & Create stamps,dies, stencil and Washi tape .....

The background is a an acrylic paint Gelli print and I have stencilled circles in various shades of Versamagic chalk ink. The girls and flowers were stamped in Memento black ink and coloured with Copic markers and posca pen. These were trimmed out.

I die-cut the octagonal cell stencil and trimmed it to suit. This was stuck in place on the card as shown. I then stamped the background with numbers in Archival black, added torn Washi tape and gold lines.

I added the girl & flowers on foam pads and grounded them with Posca pen. Finally I added some gold dew-drops and metallic gems. The words were layered on black card and applied n more foam pads to finish. 

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Great card Sid. Thanks for posting instructions on here too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...