>

Monday, November 23, 2020

Fabulous .....


Made a card using AAll & Create stamps and die-cuts ......

I stamped the girl on a Gelli Background with Versafine Clair black in, coloured with watercolour brushpens and trimmed this out. I matted onto black card and trimmed to leave a black edge. The eyes are adhesive pearls coloured with Posca pen.The dress was covered in green decoballs applied on Glossy Accents.

I die-cut a white card square and applied some green acrylic paint with the brayer. Onto this I attached a die-cut and some numbers. I coloured with Posca pens and some more decoballs. The numbers were edged with grey Inktense pencil and spread with a waterbrush. I then stamped with a couple of stamps and Distress Oxides in red and orange.

The panel was edged iin orange Versamagic chalk ink and applied to the white card base, the girl was added on foam pads and the sentiment added and again edged with grey Inktense pencil and waterbrush to finish .....

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...