>

Monday, September 14, 2020

Mission ......


Made a card using a really old wood mounted stamp from Crafty Individuals CI 073 ......

I made a background using Brushos in violet and yellow. I cut a square mat from the background and applied a piece of TH numbers tissue tape.

I next stamped the image twice in Versafine black ink, trimming one out around the men and the sentiment from the other. I coloured just the faces and hands in pink and the numbers in violet Distress Ink wash. Treating the numbers with Glossy Accents.

I then die-cut a number of triangles out of more of the background card and edged with vilet Distress ink wash.

The background was matted on deep violet card. the men applied as shown on foam pads and the triangles and sentiment as shown. I then added three metal studs and mounted the completed matt onto a 6 x 6 inch white card blank to finish......

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...