>

Friday, September 18, 2020

Circuit .....


Here is a tag I have made using mainly AAll & Create stamps .....

I started by stamping the image onto a Brusho backround and trimmed this out. I then selectively stamped the cards, bulb and words with Versafine black ink.  These were trimmed out, coloured and put aside.

I then cut a base from white card and used a numbers stamp to stamp the main colours on the background with various colours of Versafine Clair inks. I stamped also with a chevron stamp with more black Versafine ink. The tag base was also edged with colours in Versamagic chalk ink. I cut a hole and applied a black eyelet with the crop-a-dile.

The trimmed out piece was then stuck in place on the tag base.I then applied some marks with Posca pens and added a watch glass over some of the electronic circuits. A couple of black brads were added and the card elements were added next with some on foam pads. Some torn Washi tape was added, glossy accents were added to the bulb and a length of gold stretchy twine added through the eyelet and attached with staples to finish......

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...