>

Sunday, September 06, 2020

Dream......


Made a set of Artist Trading Coins for a swap over on UK Stampers Forum .....

I die-cut the bases from a background made with orange and turquoise Brushos and mounted these on more re-cycled card for strength.

I stamped the Torso (A Stamp In The Hand) in black Versafine ink directly onto the base and highlighted some sections with a fine gold pen. I also stamped out the eye (A Stamp In The Hand) on white card and trimmed out colourng the irises with broken china Distress Ink and a waterbrush.

I used a dotty stamp to add some dots in forest moss Distress Ink and added some white Posca pen to some of the dots. The coins were then edged with gold Krylon pen.

I added a gold foiled star and the eyes were added on foam pads. I finished each coin with the word 'Dream'' stamped and coloured with more Distress ink, edging with teal Inktense pen and a waterbrush.

I have also entered this into the That's Crafty Creatives Facebook Group  September Challenge

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...