>

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Joker .....


Made a card mainly with AAll & Create stamps......

I used a white square card blank as the base. I then cut a white matt smaller than the blank and made a background using Distress Oxide inks in walnut stain, frayed burlap & vintage photo applied after spraying with water and layering (drying between layers). Once dry I selectively stamped part of the stamp in Versafine black ink.

I then coloured the background with Inktense pencils and a waterbrush adding yellows, reds and orange on the top bulb and birdcage. Some metallic gold was added too. I stamped a couple of screwhead stamps in yellow mustard seed Distress ink. The second bulb was stamped from the main stamp in Archival sepia ink. trimmed out and coloured with Inktense pencils and added on the background as shown.

I then took a mini 'Joker' playing card (inspiration for the colours used on the card). darkened with frayed burlap Distress stain and edged with brown Copic marker. this was then applied as shown on foam pads. I then used a white Posca pen to highlight elements of the background including the playing card. The words (TH) were added and edged with black Inktense pencil and two metal studs added.

I then matted the background twice on yellow and kraft cards to finish the card.....

Sid xx
 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...