>

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Bows .....



 

Made a set of 'Ribbons & Bows' ATC's for a swap over on UK Stampers Forum .....

I used bases made from re-cycled packaging and decorated white card as the top layer. I used a stamp from AAll & Create and stamped in Distress Inks twice spreading some of the colour with a waterbrush. I then applied a piece of Washi Tape to each as shown with gold highlights. I then stamped a heart stamp in Versafine black ink and added some numbers (AAll & Create) in Sepia Archival ink.

I fashioned three bows from ribbon in matching colourways and put to one side. I applied the decorated card to the re-cycled base and edged in Versamagic chalk ink. I then stamped the word 'Bows' with some Alpha stamps in black Versafine black and highlighted with Posca marker. I added three self adhesive metal studs to the hearts and then stuck the ribbons in place with hot glue to finish .....

Sid xx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...