>

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Wishing .....


We run a monthly decorated tag swap over on the UK Stampers Forum Group .....

I decided to make a pastel colour tag this time and used stencils, with acrylic paints. Die-cut wildflowers were cut and applied in contrasting colours.

I used some stamping on the background too. I have applied a few white sequins and edged the tag in brown Versamagic chalk ink.  I used a crop-a-dile to apply a silver eyelet and threaded this through with some decorative fibres to finish. 

The sentiment was stamped and applied on foam pads.

Like the way it turned out and if you would like to join the forum click HERE it's free, friendly and fun ....

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...