>

Friday, March 29, 2019

Leaf .....


Some while back I tried decorating a round teabag with acrylic paints, stamping (Uniko) in Archival Ink and stencilling.

I decided to convert it into an Artist Trading Coin (2.5 inches in diameter) by applying it to an MDF base and adding some decoration with Posca pens, glossy accents and sequins. The Coin is edged with gold Krylon pen. I have also used shimmering gel pens to cover some areas of the stamping.

I have entered this into the Craft Stamper Magazine 'Take It Make It' Challenge for April whose theme is 'Anything Goes'.

Liked the way it turned out and will certainly try to do more this way in future.

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous AT Coin. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...