>

Thursday, August 04, 2016

Low Calorie Diet?




The challenge this week over on the City Crafter Challenge Blog for week 323 is 'I Gained A Stone' so I made this rather sweet card as my entry.

I started with a 6 x 6 inch white card base.  On another piece of white card I stamped four 'inchie' stamps from Inkadinkado in black Memento dye ink and then punched these out with a 1 inch square punch.  Thought that these stamps fitted the bill for the subject perfectly.






These were then coloured with Marvey alcohol brush pens, edged in black and decorated with diamond Stickles for a bit of bling.






I then cut lengths of rainbow striped Washi Tape, torn at one end and applied directly to the card base and edged the left and bottom sides with fine black Micron pen to add relief.






I then applied the decorated inchies on foam pads over the Washi Tape as shown.  The sentiment is from Stamping Bella and I stamped direct onto the card in Versafine black ink to finish.

Think if you have a sweet tooth these little tempting treats could soon add on the weight although the subject centres on baking really and who doesn't like to spoil themselves with a little treat from time to time ?

Enjoy !!!!

Sid xx

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Fun layers and theme. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the smile this cute card gave me Sid - a wonderful calorie free creation!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card and brilliant design! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good enough to eat! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever and unique layout! This card is totally yummy. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Festive, fun and all these sweet treats make me hungry:) They are lovely! You nailed our theme! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB; always good to see you!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...