>

Thursday, December 03, 2015

Yes Deer ..........




Now we are in December, Christmas is upon us so I have made this simple card.  I started with a Kraft card blank and cut a mat out of plain white card.  I rounded the edges with a corner chomper.

The white card was then embossed with a 'snow' folder and stamped with the sentiment in Versafine black ink.  The embossed mat was stuck in place on the card.  I used Stickles glitter glue on the embossing.






I then diecut a series of winter animals out of red card and adhered these, as shown, to finish.

Sid xx

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Simple, but perfectly merry! I love all the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that embossing folder....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly CAS Sid. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design Sid, great embossing and 'shiny bits', a really lovely CAS.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. very elegant, love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great CAs-card! Love the monochrome background! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...