>

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Face Forwards




Here are a set of Twinchies made for a swap over on UK Stampers Forum.  I have used white card, swiped with various colours of Impress dye inks and overstamped in Archival black ink with an old cover stamp from Craft Stamper Magazine.

I have used bleach in a waterbrush to bleach out the faces to obtain that effect.  Each is finished by edging with contrasting chalk inks and embellishing with dots and circles added with a gold Posca pen.

Nice and bright just as I like it !

Sid xx

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous Sid, I love the colours. It's ages since I got the bleach out but I love the effect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sid love the colours in these and the bleach worked wonderfully

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab stamp choice for the theme, these look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour gradients on these, Sid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab image and love the colours

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bleach technique and what gorgeous colours you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely awesome, love the effeect of the bleech

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely set Sid, I love that image you have used.
    Hugs, Neet

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...