>

Monday, November 17, 2008

Da Vinci ATC's







Here are my set of 3 ATC's, done for the UK Stampers November theme of 'Da Vinci'. I have used some numbers on each as I wanted to link these also to 'The Da Vinci Code' idea.

All three use either/all of Versamark resists, heat embossing, Distress Inks and Whispers dye inks. The main stamp is one from the ISC Da Vinci Pears plate bought via Scrapz. The numbers are from a plate I can't remember the origin of, sorry.
Hope you like them :-)


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Great colours - I have that stamp tooand struggled a bit - you have made them different - well done xx

    Vron xx

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...