>

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Sunday Challenge No 1 entry


Here are my two cards made for the first Sunday Challenge on UK Stampers Forum. The first uses the first stamp I ever bought. It's a small rubber bare tree stamps (no make).


I made a background on light green card using direct to paper technique with fresh green Colorbox pigment ink which I sprinkled with Moonglow orbit olive gold embossing powder and applied heat from a heat gun to melt the powder. I then stamped the tree in eden green Stazon ink. I used the same pigment ink and EP to make the 'inspire' decal using a magnetic Making Memories stamp. I stuck the tree on the background into the aperture and the decal on the front and then cut a small thin strip of the green card and applied this to the bottom of the card, finishing with some mint green Pearlydoodles.


The second uses the last rubber stamp I bought. This one is from Zettiology (11-44-G) and I love Teesha Moore's stamps......even though they ARE very weird. I made a white tall thin card for this on textured card and rubbed a Versamark inkpad on the front of the card randomly before applying a coat of Moonglow aurora embossing powder and heating with a heat gun. The stamp was stamped onto plain white card in onyx black Versafine ink and was then hand coloured with a brush and Inktense water soluble ink pencils to achieve the effect. This was trimmed to fit, edged with purple Colorbox chalk ink and stuck onto the card.


I love the moonglow EP's, which don't show up very well in photos, and adore my latest Zetti addition !!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. two great cards Sid

    those inktense pencils are intense indeed - what gorgeous rich colours

    and who doesn't love a bit of Zetti? :)

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...