>

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Face Forwards




Here are a set of Twinchies made for a swap over on UK Stampers Forum.  I have used white card, swiped with various colours of Impress dye inks and overstamped in Archival black ink with an old cover stamp from Craft Stamper Magazine.

I have used bleach in a waterbrush to bleach out the faces to obtain that effect.  Each is finished by edging with contrasting chalk inks and embellishing with dots and circles added with a gold Posca pen.

Nice and bright just as I like it !

Sid xx

Pin It

10 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous Sid, I love the colours. It's ages since I got the bleach out but I love the effect x

Effie said...

Lovely and bright...

Salamanda's Scrappy Adventures said...

Sid love the colours in these and the bleach worked wonderfully

Angelnorth said...

Fab stamp choice for the theme, these look great!

Deborah said...

Love the colour gradients on these, Sid.

sam21ski said...

Fab image and love the colours

Sam xxx

JulieD said...

Great bleach technique and what gorgeous colours you've used!

Carol Q said...

they look very good Sid.

Hermine said...

Absolutely awesome, love the effeect of the bleech

Neet said...

Lovely set Sid, I love that image you have used.
Hugs, Neet

Related Posts with Thumbnails