>

Monday, August 19, 2024

Pandas......




A set of Artist Trading Coins made for a swap over on UK Stampers Forum .........

The bases were cut to 2.5 inches with a die. These were covered with a Gelli print and stamped with a chevron  stamp in red Versafine Clair ink. This was heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

I used some stickers I bought in Taiwan with a set of bamboo and pandas and applied these as shown.

I stamped some dots onto the grassy area in green Versafine Clair ink.

Each of the Coins was then edged with Krylon gold pen to finish ......

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!! Sid these are sheer delightful just love your colours too.. x Thanks for sharing in my F/B group too x

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...