>

Sunday, August 25, 2024

Cats .......


Made an ATC for a Challenge over on Crafty Individuals Facebook page .......

The base is made from corrugated cardboard and cut to 3.5 x 2.5 inches. I made a background with an embossing folder and heat embossed the relief with iridescent clear sparkle embossing powder. I coloured the background with purple Distress ink which was resisted where the embossing was. This was applied the the base.

I then edged the ATC with some numbers Washi tape.

I then stamped the burgler cats and words (CI-570) in Versafine black, heat embossing with clear embossing powder. The cats were trimmed out and coloured with metallic watercolours in gold and pewter. I added some purple dots on one of the cats with a Posca marker. The cats were added to the ATC along with the words (on foam pads).

The ATC was finished with three black sequins .....

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Sid love these cats and CI have awesome stamps, have these too x

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...