>

Saturday, October 28, 2023

LIM Challenge #495.......

Hi there everyone, time again for another great Challenge over on the 'Less Is More' blog ...... this time you have a 'Colour' challenge for your CAS design. Always remember to follow the rules when entering ......


This is my card for the Challenge :


I used a 6 x 6 inch white card blank as the base. I then die-cut a stitched edge square from more white card. Onto this I stamped with stamps from 'Stampin' Up' in blue, pink & black Memento inks as shown.

The square was applied to the card front.

The sentiment was stamped on white card in Versafine black ink, die-cut out and matted onto black card to form a fine border and was added on foam pads to finish the card .....

Hoping you will join us this time with your own CAS creation & if you want more inspiration please click HERE to see my fellow Design Team members creations .....

Sid xx



HERE

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. What a stunning CAS card Sid - a great use of the colour prompt
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and clever take on the challenge, SId! I love it!! Perfect for so many occasions. :) x

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...