>

Friday, October 27, 2023

CAS on Friday #269 ......

  It's time for another Challenge over on 'CAS on Friday' ....



This time the theme is:

'Animal'

You are invited to make a Clean And Simple card in the theme, following the challenge rules of course !

Here is my Design Team card for the Challenge:

All stamps are by Crafty Individuals ! I made a white card blank to 4 x 4 inches.

I then die-cut a stitched edge matt from more white card and stamped this in green Memento ink with the grass stamp.

I then stamped the Otter in sepia Archival ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder before trimming out.

The sentiment was stamped on white card in black Versafine ink and again heat embossed with clear embossing powder. This was trimmed out and matted on dark green card.

The white base was added to the card blank and the otter added on foam pads followed by the sentiment to finish. Simple but effective I think ........

Hoping that you will join us with a card of your making and if you want more inspiration click HERE to see my fellow Design Team members creations ....

Sid xx


Pin It

3 comments:

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...