>

Saturday, August 27, 2022

Summer .....

A set of Artist Trading Coins made for a swap in UK Stampers Forum in the theme of 'Summer Holidays' .....

I made the bases from stout re-cycled food packaging which were naturally Kraft coloured on the inside. I die-cut the suns from yellow card. The beach-huts and sentiment  (Crafty Individuals)were all stamped on white card with Versafine black ink, the beach-huts being heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I trimmed out the huts and coloured with alcohol markers and Distress Inks washes before trimming out. I also trimmed out the sentiment and edged with black ink.

I took a length of Washi tape and applied at the bottom then added the beach-huts and sentiment, finishing with the sun. Each ATC was edged in blue ink.

Nothing like relaxing in the Summer sun with a drink and good company ..... Cheers !

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a great wee scene you have created on these ATC's Sid - well done
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...