>

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Fleur De Lis .....


Made a tag for a swap over on UK Stampers Forum ......

I started with a background made with an embossing folder (TH) coloured with blending brushes and Old Paper & Bundled Sage Distress Ink. This was applied to more card and trimmed to size. I also added some chrome metallic ink to the rivets on the background. I then stamped some lines with dots in Archival Sepia ink as shown.

I selected a chipboard Fleur De Lis and edged with Walnut Stain Distress Ink after stamping with an alpha stamp in more Sepia Ink.

I then stamped the sentiment in Sepia, trimmed out and matted onto green card. This was added on foam pads.

The arrow & numbers were die-cut and applied as shown. I cut and applied an eyelet with the Crop-a-Dile and threaded through with hessian trim holding in place with a staple to finish .....

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning tag Sid - love that texture, and your use of colour is sublime
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...