>

Saturday, March 12, 2022

LIM Challenge #460

I am both overjoyed & excited at being able to share with you that I have been selected as a new member of the Less Is More Challenge Blog Design Team .....

I have played along with the LIM Challenge many times over the years and love the Clean & Simple style of card design.  

I am Looking forward to being able to inspire you to join in and make a Clean & Simple card in the theme and hope that you get inspired from my fellow LIM Designers too ......



So this is my first LIM design card in the theme ......

Hoping that you enjoy taking part and click HERE to see the other Design Team Cards for this Challenge.


 
My card was made on a 4 x 6 inch white cardbase. The main stamp (Aall & Create) was inked with various colours of Versafine Clair ink and stamped on a piece of white card. I then added a number of  adhesive gems in colours to match over the crosses and matted the card onto black card trimming to leave a fine edge of black ..... this was then attached to the card front as shown.

The sentiment was stamped on white card in Versamark black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder before trimming out and matting on more black card to form a border. It was added centrally on foam pads .....

Who doesn't like a Bit of Bling ?

Sid xx



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sid - and congratulation on becoming part of the DT at LiM!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous background stamp. I love the colors, the wonderful bling, and that thin edge that makes that colorful panel stand out. A perfect sentiment too! Extending a very warm welcome, Sid. It's great to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blingy card! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my LIM card. I did read the rules before I linked up and I have a total of 5 challenges linked one of which is LIM - so no problem as far as I can tell. Thought I let you know.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...