>

Monday, February 21, 2022

Lucky .....


 We are running a 'Lucky Dip' swap over on UK Stampers Forum .... where the participants send 10 'Lucky Dip' items to a partner who then uses them to make whatever they like ......

The heart above was my first make and was collaged using the items and I added, paint, watercolour, Glossy Accents, stamped text, Kraft card and a blue feather along with a printed quote ....


The second item I made was a tag and this time I added, some painted roses, a stamped and embossed image of a bathing girl along with the words (Crafty Individuals) and some black satin ribbon  ....


Here is a picture of the items sent by by participant ....... hope she likes what I have made ....

A really fun Swap .....

Sid xx

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work always looks amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea for a swap - I love what you have made. Your minimal colouring of the girls face is stunning, Sid.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello dear sir/madam
    I read your blog https://harpie38.blogspot.com/2022/02/lucky.htmlfor a long time. That's why you are requested to add this post to our blog in your portal.
    Verify in our blog this blog.professionalmovers.in . We keep sharing your blog with us from time to time.
    thank you

    This is My Blog:- Packers And Movers Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...