>

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Deery Me .....


Made a simple Christmas card ....

I used a 5 x 5 inch square Kraft card blank and die-cut the deer out of the front. I then embossed the front with an embossing folder through the Big Shot.

I cut a square of white card and backed the die-cut inside the card front. I added red noses to the deer with a Copic marker.

The sentiment was stamped in black Versafine ink onto white card, trimmed out and applied as shown on foam pads to finish.

Sid xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love this card...but who makes the deer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute CAS card Sid, and beautifully executed
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...