>

Tuesday, June 04, 2019

Pearly squares ....



A set of Inchies made for a swap in UK Stampers Forum ....

I punched out the 1 x 1 inch bases from recycled board from cartons and then chose some mushroom fleck card and stamped a flower stamp in Versamark ink which I heat embossed with opal pearl embossing powder.  I then selectively punched out 1 x 1 inch squares from this background and applied to the bases.

I applied a fine stripe of redline adhesive tape to each and sprinkled with Beadazzles to decorate. A thin strip of black paper lace was then applied next to this as shown.

I coloured some adhesive pearls with grey Copics to match and applied as shown.  Each Inchie was then edged in brown Versamagic Chalk ink to finish.

Click on the link above if you would like to join the Forum and perhaps join our swaps too !

Have a super day !!

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Perfect inspiration :) and what attention to detail! I admire and congratulate.

    ReplyDelete

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...