>

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

I Heart You ......



Happy Valentines Day !!!

Another Valentines Card in the CAS style from me.  I started with a 5 x 5 inch square white card blank.





I stamped a swirly heart from Prima onto red card in Versafine black ink.  I trimmed the heart out with scissors.  I die-cut an arrow in the same cardstock and stuck this in place on the heart.




The heart was then mounted on foam pads as shown.  I stamped the sentiment (Some Odd Girl) onto white card in more Versafine black ink, trimmed this out and edged with black ink before mounting on more foam pads as shown.

Finishing touch was to add a dash & dot border with a black Micron Pen.

Sid xx

Pin It

1 comment:

You can still post without entering verification. Thanks so much for your time taken to comment and I really appreciate you doing so !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...